In All Things Give Thanks
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Honesty time here. I'm not so good in giving thanks for everything. In fact truth be told I am lousy at it. I try my best to turn a bad situation into a positive experience, but I struggle with that.
I need work, I am nowhere close to the person I should be.
But the amazing thing about God is he gets that. He knows it, because he knows me inside and out. He knows my struggles and issues. He gets that sometimes I hold grudges and want things to be different. He also gets that I am so very good at holding the best personal pity party ever. The most amazing thing of all is that through all my mess ups and struggles, God is cheering me on, wanting the best for me. Waiting patiently for the light to go on and for me to finally get what he is trying to teach me.
That's what great Dads do.
Wait patiently for their children to finally see what they have been trying to teach them. Know their children's potential and stretch them past their limit.
For this I am thankful.
For this I am thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Whatcha thinkin about: